Brussels Christmas Market
Third Christmas here and we finally made it to the Brussels market. I was determined to get to see it this year. Drake was sick and so was Emerson, but we still made it!
![]() |
| As soon as we got there, the sound and light show started. It was really beautiful!! |
| I don't know what Mike is doing, but E is watching the show! |
| The nativity scene in the Grand Place |
| The Vastines got to join us! We needed a Hard Rock Cafe reunion before Chrsitmas break! |
![]() |
| We found the hotel that Mike and I stayed in the first time we ever visited Brussels....seems like yesterday! |
![]() |
| Candy galore! I really wish they would wrap that up, then maybe I would buy it for the kids! |
| The market by Place St Katherine |
| We saw this unusual looking carousel and of the course the kids wanted to ride |
![]() |
| Drake was in a rocket ship that actually moved up! |
![]() |
| But I don't think he could see anything at the top |
| Kade wasn't too thrilled about being on the Titanic |
| Preslee and Emerson had fun on the dino though! |
| They also had an ice-skating rink. Our kids begged to skate but we got there too late |
| We nixed the ferris wheel too...school night |
![]() |
| They did get to go into the "Funny Christmas Ice Monster" though...not sure how funny it was but strange for sure! |
| Drake loved it! |
![]() |
| Fishing for ornaments |
| Wild hair! |
| They won a little minion at the fishing game |
| Glad we got to finally enjoy the Brussels Christmas Market! |
| The two little ones were the sick ones...they were troopers! |
![]() |
| Poor buddy |
And I'm finally caught up on my blogs before the holidays!! Yay!!











No comments:
Post a Comment