Monday, December 9, 2013

Kade's 9th Birthday

OUR BIG GUY IS 9!!!
He loves his sissy...even when she has Drake's batman t-shirt on :)

We celebrated his actual bday in Portugal...lucky kid!

And then a few weeks later we finally had a free night to have his party.  A UK party of course!  Here you have to say University of Kentucky because all Kade's friends think he is talking about the United Kingdom. :)


Of course Miss Priss and Drake are up in the middle of them.






There wasn't a seat for her, so she was put on the floor :(


Pizza time!





Drake being Drake


Gethin doing his monkey face...it's pretty darn good!

Ryan munching on some pizza!

And this chick...I swear!  She was eating her pizza and then turning to show the boys her chewed up food as she was yelling!  What am I going to do with her???  Turning her seat away from them didn't help....
It was freezing but they insisted on the trampoline!

Thomas arrived and it was party time!
Thomas, Rory, Kade, Gethin, Ryan, and Marc 




Rory talked and talked and talked!





Time for gifts!  They loved the air mattress...I didn't think it would survive the night.








I went to bed and Mike said they all wrestled until really late.  They all had fun and that's all that matters! 
Happy Birthday Kade!

No comments:

Post a Comment