With every move there is a goodbye party. This one was for Mike and I and our good friends who are also moving (to Michigan...yay!!), Shirley & Pat. The beginning of the night felt very strange to me. I am the one who throws these parties, not the one who receives them. It was a little sad at first when everyone arrived, but then the fun started and the sadness went to the back of my mind for a while. The pictures started out great and then got a little goofy towards the end of the night...some were not post-able :), but I will keep them to have a good laugh every once in awhile.
 |
| Our amazing friends....Wendy, Janet, and Simonne, hosted this grand event and they did a fabulous job! |
 |
| They set up our Belgium books and a beautiful photo (taken by Ms Wendy herself!) for all to sign. They will be my favorite keepsakes. |
 |
| I think this is the face I gave everyone when they arrived...happy but sad |
 |
Twinkies of the night!
Melonee & Theresa |
 |
| Shirley, Martha, and Janet |
 |
| April & I |
 |
| Shayna, Jackie, John, Melonee, and Jo |
 |
| Shirley, Cori, Heather, Martha, and Valerie |
 |
| The night would not have been complete without our favorite chef and friend...Narttaya. And this is her cute son |
 |
| There must have been a game on...I missed that whole thing |
 |
| Getting the dance floor ready. Sam decided to raise the lamps bc we were all hitting them with our hands and heads! |
 |
| Simonne and Janet are always good with the shots! |
 |
| Chris & Kristina...not a couple :) |
 |
| Sam & Shirley...again, not a couple |
 |
| Kristina, Shayna, and Wendy |
 |
| It's getting crazy! |
 |
| Chris & Pat |
 |
| Poor Shayna broke her foot..... |
 |
| She's my sweet little :) |
 |
| My girl....don't know what I will do without her :( |
 |
| My other girl, that I will get to see since she is moving only 3 hours away from me!! |
 |
| This one makes me laugh like no other....she's my Canadian twin :)....we think way too much a like! |
 |
| We are gonna have to ship her to the US to feed us! :) |
 |
| Nathan with the gals! |
 |
| Chris had to get his chance with the girls too! |
 |
| Greg & Lindsey got to party with us too and meet all our wonderful friends! |
 |
| Getting kinda rowdy with the limbo starting! |
 |
| Jay, Mike, and Cori |
 |
| These two have been our friends from the very beginning. Our boys are best friends and it's gonna be rough leaving them. |
 |
| Love this one! |
 |
| These 3 are Canadian BFFs for life! |
I love all these crazy people! There is no way Mike and I would have been happy living in Belgium without the support and love we have received from them all. Each of them will have a special place in our hearts forever and we will long for the days that we will get to see them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment