Monday, June 16, 2014

Preslee and Kade's last field trips with ISB

Preslee and Kade were very lucky to get to go on one last field trip with ISB.  This was Kade's first one and he was so excited.  All the 3rd graders went to the Belgian coast for some fun on the beach for 4 days.  Preslee is the real lucky one to have this be her 3rd big trip with the school.  This year the 7th grade went to Alsace, France.  They both had a great time and here a just a few pics that I have so far.  Kade took some pics with a disposable camera, those pics I will add later....it's such a process to get those developed over here.  Preslee took her iPhone, so these were the few that I stole from her that weren't selfies! 
 **Most of the comments under the pics are written by Preslee and Kade.




Dad took him to school so Mom had to get a shot before he left.  I think he was in the car waiting on Mike...excited kid!

Kade and his best bud Ryan

This was when I was getting on the bus. It took 2 hours to get there.

This was when we were walking to the bus.

We were playing at the playground at the coast and this is a picture of my class.

This is when we were playing capture the flag and I scored 1 bag and we won 2-0.

This was when we were practicing surfing at the beach and I tried to stand up but I fell.

This was when we were at the beach after the rafting and surfing. This is another picture of our class.

This was when we were at the dunes where it looked like we were in the middle of nowhere.

This was when we were running down the hills and I fail and did a flip in the air.




Preslee's trip to Alsace/Strasbourg , France


Strasbourg buildings 

Selfie with the Besties! 
My Best Friend, Maho
I got an ice cream flower, it was really delicious. 
Strasbourg Cathedral
Strasbourg river

These next pictures are from the first ever gingerbread place, they had a gingerbread exhibit on how to make it, the ingredients and also little rooms decorated with gingerbread. At the end of the house there was a HUGE store with really big gingerbread for actually a really cheap price! There was gingerbread that you could taste test and recipe books, ingredients, and gingerbread hearts that said Alsace. 

A little gingerbread room 
Biggest real gingerbread man in the world!
This is what the first gingerbread houses looked like. 
This is a famous dish in Strasbourg called Flammekuchen and I got a bacon and onion one, it's kinda  like a pizza but with a sour cream sauce. 
There was a small Statue of Liberty in the middle of a ring in Alsace
Castle paintings on the walls and the ceiling.

The view outside of the Castle 

Selfie with a lot of my friends
Me and my friends Hadas and Rachel 
Me and my Best Friend Hadas
Alsace Castle
Me and my friend Tasneem

No comments:

Post a Comment