Well, we officially have a teen in the house. Not sure what I think about that except that time goes by so fast...too fast. Sigh....
She wanted to have a One Direction-themed party...just a little not a lot she said. Then I surprised her with half the party being a Frozen theme...since all these teens are obsessed with it. I think it turned out really cute if I do say so myself :)
My camera was STILL on the wrong setting..so the good pics are from Wendy and the bad ones are mine :(
 |
| Frozen side! |
 |
| One Direction side! |
 |
| Preslee & Allison |
 |
| Allison may kill me for this one but I think it is hilarious! |
 |
| Preslee and Rachel |
 |
| She's been begging for a polaroid and so I let her open it early |
 |
| Preslee, Maho, Maddie, Carly, Victoria, and the photobomber....Emerson |
 |
| Kade, Thomas, and Drake were having fun in the yard |
 |
| The Dads grilling up some dinner |
 |
| Rachel, Hadas, Allison, Victoria, Sophia, and Carly |
 |
| Apple-loving studs |
 |
| Can't have a pic of the cake without a Westvleteren photobomb! |
 |
| Helping sis blow out the candles |
 |
| These girls LOVE Frozen....Rachel, Carly, and Sophia |
 |
| He's always up in the middle of all the girls! |
 |
| This girl loves her cake! |
 |
| Love this pic of E and Chris |
 |
| Leigh & Carly |
 |
| I had the girls do scrapbooks for their activity. The girls were excited to have pics of all of them together. Hopefully they will always keep it and it will remind them of their life in Belgium :) |
 |
| Maddie |
 |
HAPPY 13TH PRESLEE!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment