This is the post where I stash all my extra pics I took throughout the season. I can't blog about every single pic that I take, so I like to bundle them up into one!
 |
| Having fun while it's still decent outside! |
 |
| We had the pleasure of hosting our friends, the DeKunders, when they returned to Belgium for a short trip. We miss them! |
 |
| Both always eating something..... |
 |
| October 11 |
Tram Dinner
We had such a great time on the Tram Experience! You get to ride on a fancy tram around downtown Brussels while having a nice dinner. We had almost the entire tram car to ourselves...it was a blast!
 |
| The men |
 |
| The women |
 |
| The yummy (???) food |
 |
| Scott and Mike |
 |
| Me & Allison |
 |
| The Egges |
 |
| Simonne & Janet |
 |
| The Christies |
 |
| The Collins' |
 |
| My first experience (not that I used it) with a port-o-urinal...????...gross! Glad no one was using it! Well, maybe that guy was.... |
 |
| We went to Brussels with some friends to shop and E HAD to have this purse! She's turning into her momma! |
 |
She found Drake's old paci in my drawer and wouldn't give it back! October 16 |
 |
| Stylin' |
 |
| We helped out with the Middle School Run-a-thon and it decided to pour down rain the entire time! We were all soaked but E loved it! |
 |
| The 7th, 8th, and 9th graders had to each run 20 minutes, so we were out there for a while. She's pruned! |
 |
| I think she's mad....and has chocolate ALL over her! |
 |
| October 19 |
 |
| We had great fun at ISB night! Brought home a few goodies and celebrated with friends. |
 |
The kids decided to have a day in the rain on their blue boat! October 27 |
 |
| She is always cracking us up! The kids taught her how to be a rapper. |
 |
Kade had to dress up at school for Victorian Day. He wanted to be a poor boy with a cool pickaxe that Daddy made. November 8 |
 |
Daddy and E having fun! November 17 |
Nickelback concert!
 |
| Love my friends! |
 |
She just had to put Drake's Iron man costume on. IRON GIRL! November 23 |
 |
| Sissy is doing my hair again! |
No comments:
Post a Comment