It was again time to head to the states to celebrate Christmas and New Years with family and friends. Every time I walk into an airport, I feel like I live there! This trip I was flying across the pond by myself with the 4 kids! I was a little apprehensive and it was crazy busy because of the holiday season, but I did it and it all worked out fine. The kids were very good on the airplanes (Emerson is 2 so she is getting a little more difficult) and the older ones helped out a lot. Grammy, Paps, Uncle Greg, and Aunt Lindsey met us at the airport in Ky, so it was nice to have the extra help with everything. Mike landed a few days later and all the festivities began.....
 |
| I was glad to finally get Emerson's pic with Santa...she didn't have one last year. I had to bribe the older ones (even Drake because he was grumpy) with candy to take the pic. I guess they think they are too old.... :( |
Christmas Eve at Gran's house
 |
| Kids table! |
 |
| Pres loved her 1D pjs! |
 |
| Abbott loved his presents! This kid is always excited! He's a hoot! |
 |
| Big Mason is so cute and obsessed with horses...just like his Dad. |
 |
| Gavin loves Duck Dynasty...all of my kids do too! |
 |
| Gran got the boys sleeping bags....they loved them |
 |
| Emerson opening her princess book |
 |
| Preslee went crazy over her 1D perfume from Gran!! |
 |
| Cameron..the oldest grandchild. I think we embarrass him a lot! :) My boys love him and don't leave his side for a second when they are together! |
 |
| Easton loves his trains! |
 |
| She LOVES Barney!!! |
 |
| Singing and dancing to the Barney song....you know, that very annoying song.....she loves it! |
 |
| Little A was ecstatic over his sleeping bag!!! |
 |
| No caption needed..... |
 |
| Kade hanging with his buddy, probably talking about Xbox games. Kade loves to go to Cameron's house because he can play Call of Duty there....his mom doesn't allow him to buy that game. |
 |
| Kendall & Ellia |
 |
| Emerson loved those sleeping bags too! |
 |
| The older girls....we were just missing Claire & Grace |
 |
| See why they love Cameron?? Constant wrestling match :) Cam is so good with all the boys and he plays and plays with them. He's a great kid! |
 |
| Uncle Arvle loved his new DS Santa brought him! |
 |
| Time for Ellia to go home...she's so sweet. Her mommy wanted me to do a couple 1 Yr pics of Ellia. Although I'm not a photographer, I got a couple good ones. It's hard to mess up cuteness :) |
Getting ready for Santa!
 |
| The kids usually do a gingerbread house every year. This time I found one where the house is already put together...talk about sooooo much easier. I despise trying to put those pieces together! |
 |
| Daddy had to use his strong muscles for the icing :) |
 |
| Little turkey was picking off the candy and eating it....she must have got a sour one! |
 |
| All done! |
 |
| She can barely contain herself! |
 |
| Emerson liked the HoHo by Gran's tree. My mom has had this Santa since I was little! |
 |
| Giving HoHo a big smooch! |
 |
| Trying to get a picture of these four kiddos is not that easy, especially when the two youngest are goofballs! |
 |
| Daddy reads The Night Before Christmas every year. The kids even made sure I had packed the book! |
 |
| We tracked Santa to make sure he didn't forget us! |
 |
And he didn't.....
Merry Christmas! |
No comments:
Post a Comment