Miss Emerson has turned 2 and time has zoomed by! I feel like I say that every year, I guess I do at least 4 times! It seems like Preslee should be 2, not my fourth child!
As we did last year, we celebrated her birthday a little early in the states so we could be surrounded by family. She loves Bubble Guppies, so that was the theme this time.
 |
| I loved her sprinkle covered cake! |
 |
| She was playing a few tunes before her party started. |
 |
| Her cousin Collins |
 |
| Drake and Kolby |
 |
| Kade loved the 6 foot long sub we ordered from Subway! |
 |
| The Grandmas! |
 |
| Crazy girls! |
 |
| Kendra |
 |
| Emerson playing with her cousin Lola |
 |
| Pres and Avery |
 |
| Our twin cousins that aren't even related! We all think Kendra and Kendall (even names are similar) look a lot a like, but they are our cousins on opposite sides! |
 |
| The Gals...Kendall, Claire, Grace, and Preslee |
 |
| Excited for that cupcake! |
 |
| It took her a while to dig in, but once she did there was no stopping her! She mainly just made a big mess. |
Thanks to all our family and friends for coming to her party and helping with the decorating!
 |
| Then she got to play a little poker to end the night :) |
 |
| Of course we had to celebrate her actual birthday in Belgium as well! |
 |
| Her favorite word is "more!" And that's exactly what she is saying in this pic! |
 |
| I'm 2!!! |
Happy Birthday Sweet E!!! We love you!!
SOOOO sweet!!!! Happy Birthday again to Miss Cutie Pie!!! Love her. :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
Delete