September is always my favorite month...of course, it's my birthday and anniversary month! In a few years though I'm sure I will be dreading when this month comes around.
First up was a little shopping and yummy pizza in Antwerp with friends. Antwerp has great shopping and it is the diamond capital of the world....I think I need to visit more often :)
 |
| E loved her pizza! |
Next was my bday!! I had the best day with the best of friends! Brandi took me to get a fish pedicure. It was strange at first and then it just tickled a little. We had a ball with this, laughing the whole time!
Then it was lunch time! These girls are great and I couldn't have asked for a better group to enjoy my day with, love them! They all love E and she loves to hang out with them. Fun!
 |
| My friends got me this tea pot set of Gien. I love Gien! Handpainted dishes, etc with Paris scenes on them. I have started a collection and was so happy to get this set! |
 |
| My beautiful friends and adorable E! |
 |
| After lunch, Emerson decided that her baby was hungry and needed some cheerios. |
 |
| It was too cute watching her feed her baby. |
Then it was off to the Brussels beerfest that night! The boys were invited to this. :)
 |
| Cori, Me, and Wendy |
 |
| There was tons of different beers there. It was so crowded that we all just stood in one spot the whole time while one of the group would go fetch the beers. |
 |
| Misty, Theresa, and Karin joining us! |
 |
| Finally, proof that the men went too :) |
 |
| Love the photobomb! |
 |
| Janet and Jay joined us for a yummy dinner. They even turned out all the lights in the restaurant to sing Happy Birthday! We all thought the electricity had went out! |
The next weekend consisted of a fun night out with friends on a bike tour of Leuven. The only catch was that we were pedaling a wagon-type vehicle with a driver and beer keg! Fun?? Yes, for me, because I always sat in a seat that didn't have to pedal :-) The pictures stink but it was a great time!
 |
| Cori in the middle serving drinks...I had that job next |
 |
| Our driver, I'm sure he thought we were crazy. We were giving beer to people walking by and the cars that got stuck behind us weren't too happy....oh well |
 |
| Mike worked his butt off....Cori had to wipe his sweat! |
 |
| We got home and the girls were all snuggled in our bed. Emerson only wants Pres when mom and dad are gone. |
 |
| Showing off her boots! |
It was a great start to September....next up, Windy visits again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment