 |
| Love this pic of him! It's actually a snip from a video I recorded of him saying what he wanted to do for his bday dinner......Hard Rock with the Vastines....that was his answer! And of course he has chocolate on his mouth! |
 |
| Presents from the family :) |
Then it was time for Hard Rock with the Vastines!
 |
| Showing off his new green kicks! |
 |
| Little Miss walking around Grand Place |
 |
| It was a good thing I had my personal photographer with me, a.k.a. Wendy Vastine, to capture these amazing shots! |
 |
| I'm five!!! |
Time for party #2 with more friends!! Superhero party of course!
 |
| Best buddy Connor |
 |
| Parker...he's leaving us this year :( |
 |
| Drake's best "girlfriend" Megan...she's moving back to Texas this year :( |
 |
| He's gonna miss her.... |
 |
| Alex |
 |
| Charles with Drake |
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!
So glad we could help him celebrate his big day. We were honored! LOVE the group pic of the boys and Megan at his party. Totally made me giggle!
ReplyDelete