Monday, May 6, 2013

Ballyseede Castle & Killarney

We were finally going to get to sleep in a real castle!  That's one of the things I have been wanting to do since we moved here.  I was very leery about what the castle would look like because most of the ones I had seen online just look like a house and they call it a castle.  I was pleasantly surprised with Ballyseede, to me it actually looked like a castle. :)





Of course, on the inside it had to be livable so there were lots of pretty rooms decorated and even a small bar area.  The kid loved to play chess and the piano.





Our rooms were huge!!



The garden was beautiful as well!  It it was great to see the sun and the kids could run around and play after sitting in the car.


We thought the graveyard looked cool, so we decided to go see it.  It was for dogs...  There were a couple of dogs in the hotel....they love their pets!

Weird growing tree

We arrived at the castle early and had nothing planned for the day, so we decide to drive to Killarney to the national park.  It was gorgeous and sunny! Yay!


Torc Waterfall





Preslee taking pics of herself....she's better than me!
He sure likes to pose....unless I ask him to!





The scenery was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment