Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spain-Aquarium and La Rambla-April 2012






Drake was most excited to ride the carrousel!! The other two were doing the bungee trampoline, and when Drake and I walked away from them toward the carrousel he said "I hope those two will be ok."  It was cute


Big Sis LOVES Lil Sis!!

Barcelona's Crayfish Sculpture 

Making a little fun of the Christopher Columbus Monument


La Rambla-the busiest street in Barcelona.  It's full of pickpocketers, souvenirs, and some yummy food.  And at the end of this street is Hard Rock Cafe...our favorite place!
Very cool market...smelly, but cool!




EEK!

Drake was ready to get outta there!

GROSS!


Really, really gross!!


I thought all the fruits, veggies, and candies were very well organized and looked yummy.


Pres loved her little bouquet of flowers for 1 euro!
Casa Batllo

Casa Batllo is a building that was restored by Gaudi in the early 1900s.  The locals call it the "house of bones."

We finally made it to Hard Rock...and they had ranch dressing!!!!  Pres was in heaven!
Snug as a bug ready to walk back home!


No comments:

Post a Comment