Saturday, September 3, 2011


We are finally getting more settled, only a few more boxes to unpack.  I think I've finally figured out the washer and dryer…for the most part.  It's been a rough driving week, getting lost and yelled at is no fun but part of it I guess.
Preslee made the volleyball team so we are very proud of her and very excited.  We will get to travel all over just for the away games…even Paris.  And I was told that we will also host players when they come here to play, which means they will be staying with us.  Preslee will also be staying with other families when she has an away game.  A little different but interesting.
I went to the O.B. this week….strange.  Felt a little weird and didn't like the doc much so probably going to try someone else.  
Kade starts soccer this weekend and they both are gonna do Scouts.  
Still no TV or internet, but it's kinda nice…just not the internet part when I really need to find out something.  I never thought I'd say…thank goodness for McDonalds!

Pic of front of house....we have a great backyard!

Drake walking down the driveway....we always walk Preslee and Kade to the bus stop in the mornings.

1 comment:

  1. Yes internet is a MUST!!! Since Mike woke you up this am with my text to you!! You need a phone so that I can text you when I want!! This 6 hour thing stinks! <3 U guys!

    ReplyDelete