Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Winter update 2013-2014

Well, we didn't have much of a winter.  I'm definitely not complaining!  But this is probably the first year since I can remember that we haven't had snow.  It's been a very mild winter in Brussels and that's just fine with me!  So here are the odd and end pics that I have accumulated over the last few months.


Preslee's winter recital



Farrah, Allison , and Preslee after the performance.
My friend gave us this table when she moved and E was so excited!

Preslee loves taking pics!









I went to the polish pottery outlet for the first time.  It's not really cheaper just has more selection.  I planned on getting nothing because I really was not into it, and of course ended up with the most!  We spotted Burger King on our drive home and had to stop!  I think Belgium is the only country that doesn't have Burger King and KFC, so we would have to drive an hour or more to Germany to eat there.  Which we never do....


Christmas party time!

Just hanging out

Super hero team!

Watching Kade play basketball...which I never got a picture of Kade actually playing this year!

Preslee played on a club volleyball team this year.  They practiced more than she did playing at ISB, but the games were not much competition.  Most of her ISB friends were on the team as well, so she liked it.


Our friends came over for dinner one night and Emerson decided to be a shoe salesman.  She was trying all kinds of shoes on Scott but none would fit.  

She finally brought his shoes over and had some success!

Feeding her baby oatmeal

This girl is obsessed with One Direction (like her older sister) and she belts it out every time a song comes on!

We got a new little one in the family in January, Lennox Maxwell.  My sister's, not mine!

This is what happens when Daddy is watching Emerson...or not watching her


Hiding behind the curtain while Daddy is working

Wearing her headband, showing her big booboo

Dancing to Katy Perry

Drake playing basketball.  He and his buddies dance and yell down the court after they have scored!



Charles and Drake

Always eating these two

We had a lunch for Brandi to say goodbye for now.....

Elise and Emerson had their own little spot at Brandi's going away lunch.


Drake loves to give bunny ears, even to the statue in Grand Place

Looking at herself in the mirror....oh no

Saying goodbye to their BFF Farrah at Hard Rock Cafe



Yup!







Sorry Kade, where were you all winter???

No comments:

Post a Comment