Girl trips are always fun and this one was that and more. Shopping, eating, and just wandering around the sun shine was amazing! It went by too fast, one because we were having fun but also because Brandi was leaving us and moving back to the states when we returned. I have had many friends leave, we mostly all do/will at some point, but this one has been tough. Brandi and I were together almost every day hanging out, shopping, having lunch. She loved keeping Emerson for me (and I am definitely blaming her for the Barney phase right now!) and E loved her right back! So, by now she has been gone for a little over a week and I do feel like something is missing but I know we will meet many times again in the future.
 |
| So me and my three beautiful friends hopped on a plane to Mallorca, Spain to celebrate our friendships with Brandi and enjoy the SUN! |
 |
| We had some excitement on the plane of course! A few drinks and even a little collision with the air bridge once we had landed. The stewardess opened the door at the wrong time and hit the air bridge as it was coming in. It shook the plane a little and then we all had to exit out the back. I'm sure she was in hot water after that! |
 |
| We landed and it was night but we were thrilled to see palm trees! |
 |
| The next morning we woke up to this gorgeous view! Wendy had done a fantastic job picking out this hotel! |
 |
| We just had a great day of shopping, eating, and observing some beautiful sites! |
 |
| Floor 6 was ours! Ericka cracks me up! |
 |
| We had some great food while in Mallorca. When he brought this pan of Paella out, we were like OH NO! We had been snacking all day, but we managed to shove some in! |
 |
| Then we headed out to have some night time fun that ended up being morning fun! Brandi and I got back to the hotel at about 4:30 am, the other two girls just a short time before that! I haven't been out that long in forever, if ever! The place did not start getting crowded until about 1 am. I guess that's why they have their little siesta every day after lunch.! |
 |
| We had one last day of fun in the sun before heading home. |
 |
| Wendy is cracking up at herself trying to take a selfie! |
 |
| We had another yummy lunch on our last day and started goofing around with pics. I saw a pic like this on the internet and we decided we could do it. We laughed so hard and the whole restaurant was staring at us I'm sure. |
 |
| Brandi and I photobombed Wendy's pic....hilarious! |
 |
| Forever friends! |
 |
| I'm going to miss my friend, but know I will get to see her soon! |
The four of you were great when Shayla and I were over there. you made us feel like we had known you forever instead of two weeks. I know Emerson will miss Brandi.
ReplyDelete