Tuesday, June 25, 2013

EXTREME DINING....

Yes, I talked my friends into this crazy idea of having dinner 130 feet up in the air.  Who wouldn't want to do that?  Turns out, most of the husbands...so, it was a girls night out with gorgeous views of Brussels on an amazing night (we lucked out with the weather, big time!).



My dates for the night...Wendy, me, Shirley, and Claire.  

Our dinner table....equipped with some fancy harnesses.  Before we could get strapped in, we were served champagne while signing our waivers.....hmmmm

Shirley looking hot in her harness!

Going up!  The boys are down below watching us before they headed off to have a boys night out.




Grand Place in the background

We could even see a bit of the Atomium




Our chef for the night

The food was....edible.  For 250 euro a person I expected a bit better, but the experience was worth the money!

Mike took these pics from where they were hanging out.




We had a beautiful sunset to top it all off!



We did it!!!!
This was such great fun!  I'm so glad I could talk my girls into having this experience with me.  I will never forget it, that's for sure!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun night! So happy we could share the experience with one another. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! It's fun having adventurous friends!

    ReplyDelete