Thursday, February 28, 2013

Jan-Feb 2013 extras

A few pictures that I had extra but wanted to be sure they got on the blog (so later they will make it to my blogbook;))



Having fun with Drake's cute hair!

We have so much fun with our friends...lots of get togethers!  Here my friend Simmone had a Black & White party....she's such a hoot!

Snow time!!  I think Brussels is getting record snow since we moved here!  Did I bring it with me from Cleveland??

And of course Mike is away and I get stuck in the drive.  A two-wheel drive SUV and our steep drive do not go well together.  But it's not suppose to snow in Brussels, right?? 

Drake wore his size 18 months snow pants to school!  This kid!

Kade finished his Death Star!!  He was so proud and did it all by himself!

This is where I put E so I can get ready...now that she is standing it's not such a great idea anymore.

Pushing her baby stroller around.  She's getting to be such a big girl!  Not really big since she's only about 16 lbs...itty bitty but smart!

Walking with Daddy

Grammy and Paps came for another visit!  She got to be mystery reader for the day, Drake was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment