Thursday, August 23, 2012

Emerson 6 1/2 months

My friend in the states took these pics for me when we arrived for our visit.  Laura is an awesome photographer and friend.  As most people know, Emerson cannot stand for me to be in a room with her and not be holding her...she cries and cries until I pick her up.  So it wasn't the easiest to get these cute shots, but Laura is a pro.  I didn't even have to bring any outfits (although we all know she has plenty of clothing..haha) or hair accessories at all, that was a relief.  So much easier to just show up!  Enjoy!



Precious





Already sticking out the tongue!

This is probably my fave (although they all are!!)....love the sweet look on her face.

She's looking up at me getting ready to cry... 

This is her new face..she scrunches up that nose and makes the noise to go along with it...we all laugh every time she does it

Cute little ruffle butt!!


Ms. Fancy Pants

LOVE

She makes some goofy faces..







Her first ever big trip..Paris when she was two weeks old!


Ok, so they are all my favorite!!!  I can't help it!! :)

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! Kuddos to your photographer. She did a terrific job! I must say...I've never seen her take a bad picture. How CAN you when you are THAT cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy!! She is pretty cute though...;)

      Delete
    2. So precious! Love the one where she is sticking out her tongue. Adorable (& not TOO spoiled! ).

      Delete