Sunday, January 29, 2012
Kristen came to visit!!
Our favorite babysitter in the world came to visit us! The kids were so excited to see Kristen, and so was I. Being very pregnant, I was glad to have some help for a week. Mike took her to downtown Brussels on the day she arrived, and he and the kids showed her around a bit. I was afraid that Kristen had come all the way to Belgium and wouldn't get to see much because I was too pregnant, and not feeling well, to show her around. But she was so brave...she took the tram from our house to downtown Brussels for the day by herself and then decided to ride the train to Paris by herself! She was a lot braver than I would have been at 17. I know she had fun and was so excited to see Paris. We can't wait for her to come back and see us!
We were especially grateful that she was here when Mike and I had to leave the house at 2:30 in the morning for OUR SPECIAL ARRIVAL.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

again, thank you SO MUCH for having me!!!! i'm so glad i could be of help to you all. and i wish i could have stayed longer c: i had SUCH a blast visiting. and who knows, you might need a babysitter for little Emerson soon! c:
ReplyDelete