Sunday, April 29, 2012

SPAIN-BEACH DAY







The beach was interesting....  The kids were excited and it was beautiful.  The water was freezing! It was a warm day but not what I would call a strip down to your bathing suit day.  I had on pants and long sleeves and I was comfortable.  The kids braved the water as much as they could and then played in the sand for awhile, not thinking that we were gonna make them get back in the water to clean the sand off!  The kids got to see some "interesting" sights, they laughed a lot....good ole' Europe.  And there were these ladies that walked around asking if you wanted a massage every 2 minutes, and even if you kept saying no they would start rubbing your leg....annoying!  So, the beach was interesting to say the least.  After, we had a great meal and walked some more.....





Drake wanted to be covered in sand....probably to warm up!

First time to the beach!

Pretty Girl

Yummy paella....we had it once and it was great, but once was enough for me.  I'm not much of a seafood-all-mixed-together kinda girl. It went great with the Sangria!

Dunkin Donuts....he's not excited, is he???  Kade spotted it at a metro station, needless to say, we ended up there more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment