Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Preslee had a great volleyball game today, even with a deeply bruised finger she still did well.  You can go to this site to watch a video of the game.  You will have to skip about 45 min of the beginning to get to the actual game.  It will only be available for a week or so. She's #3!
1.  Go to this website   http://www.isb.be/page.cfm?p=2624
2.  Click on the words  Go to ISB Live Streaming Page
3.  Enter the password 1170bxl


Hopefully it works!

4 comments:

  1. Loved watching the game. Tell Preslee she's got a mean serve. I enjoyed watching it. We miss you guys. Tell the boys Hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preslee looks GREAT! Nice to see she has found a serving routine that really works for her AND it does NOT include TOSSING the ball! HA HA HA I love how she runs right onto the court after she serves and is ready to jump into play to help out her team. Her third serve in the first game she was a one-man-team! SO PROUD. Coach Grecol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS!!!!! coach Grecol your the best coach I ever had!!!!
    love,
    Preslee

    ReplyDelete